Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yesterday Night. 12 A.M.

Youthgroup last night was good. We were all together after so long. Daniel English came to speak not the kind of guy I was expecting, he was real down to earth and just real and casual. I ended up crying when we were praying. If you been actually reading these blogs then you know lifes tough for me right now so I ended up crying still didn't completely let it go though. It would be to much. I looked terrible ,but that's not the point. What he was saying really touched home. I don't remember much of what he said ,but what I do remember is it felt like he was talking to me. I've realized I've built this these hard walls like he said, the "im not gonna' cry" kind of attitude. Still couldn't let it all go I came close though. I think I got that I need to be more open not hard, I need to find that balance.

After the service was insane though! ManilaMarket, boob touching, sneaking in boys restroom. I haven't had so many laughs in one night like that for so long. I really miss and love these guys no matter how much they poke fun at how many times I trip. 

I just wish that we spent more time with each other. Miss you homeskillets.

No comments:

Post a Comment