Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3A.M.

Just realized. That. I don't have a plan for this week. My last blogs have been so personal time to have something more light-hearted. I love that term for some reason "light-hearted". Makes me think of floaty things. My priority is too beat galaxy. . Because *SOMEONE. Keeps asking about it. Aha. And I'm not gonna' lie. Just got done playing four hours straight no joke. I think I unlocked a gazillion galaxies.  Then finish SPM and H. I'm too lazy to write out names. Although I just took time to type out the last part. Eh.

The thing about public blogs is you can't really put names so when it's involving multiple people of the same gender it gets confusing, but then again I guess if your having people read it and not want them to know who it is its better off if they don't understand. Just pondering my last blog. Still could bring up alot of Misconceptions again. But hey, if I'm gonna' look back at this mine as well be slightly revealing. Details wise. 

Sad though. I don't have anyone to tell right now about those people because of the disappearance. That's what I'll call it. Well I do. But it's never seemed to be in the norm of our relationships.

I fucking miss you. Seriously. You really know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment