Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's too late.

I'm not shocked, I'm actually laughing at this. Guess who I got a miss call from? If you know me then you know who. I'm thinking it was an accident ,but then again I never put myself on speed dial. I'm not literally laughing ,but I find this ,well I don't know how to put it. I can't type much my nails are drying I'll post pics up later. Need to buy topcoat so I gotta be real careful with them today. Anyways whoa can't believe I digressed when I got a serious phone call. Actually I can wait can it even be serious? I'm just gonna' deem this as an accident. But if it isn't I'm just gonna' express this the best way I can, "Fuck you". How can you even call? Shit if I actually didn't have my phone on silent I would of heard the call picked up and say," I don't even wanna' see you, talk to you, be with you after all this" Dammnit. The one day I forget my phone. I'm angry ,but sensible. I just know I can't handle even being in the same room as "them". Yes, I'm deeming them as "them". When the time comes, Justice better prevail. KARMA is what she's gonna' get. And hell if the world ain't given it to her now one day it will. I think I have every right to feel this way so don't just take this as an angry rant. Saying how I feel. Really feel. I really don't want to see her again. I don't want to hug her I don't want to talk to her I don't want anything to do with her, oh wait that'll be easy right since we have a FUCKING RESTRAINING ORDER. I don't understand justice right now how twisted the world is actually the people who make up the world. I know who to trust now. And I'm actually way happier without you. So don't even come near me. But that won't be so hard considering it's what YOU fucking want. Because you started all this. I know she's never gonna' read this ,but this is how I feel. But I will never say ALL this to her face ,but damn if she does one more thing I will. But you know why I won't say all that now? Because I have the logic that you lack the understanding that you never gave us. But all we gave you. Sorry but it's really too late to apologize. I feel twisted, but I want her to suffer for all this injustice. I can't even call you, "....."

No comments:

Post a Comment