Sunday, February 1, 2009

February

Month of Change. Definetely. Don't have damn internet. Started yesterday came home super excited to go on Live. Then our effing modem is GONE. First she takes the cable boxes didn't hurt so much ,but the internet? You got to be kidding me. Then when I call Comcast they say that were scheduled to have everything turned off! Phone, Cable and Internet. Because of her. She thinks 'cause it's under her name that she has a right too? NO. Because dad was the one giving her checks to pay for it. So now I have to wait till' thursday for everything to get reinstalled because she scheduled for it to get disconnected on effing thursday. NO LIVE. Is what hurts the most. NO LIVE. NO LIVE. NO LIVE. I could use tita's internet and myspace shit. But no LIVE. Hurts. Sorry for capitalizing live so much. I'm just so pissed. She couldn't have just left the boxes and turn off the internet. She had to take them YESTERDAY when their turning everything off on THURSDAY. End of the long ass straw we gave her.

EDIT: ouch. too add to my pain just found out yeahh, has a girlfriend. didn't care to much. thought i didn't care to muuch. just keep on adding to my effing life. eck =[

No comments:

Post a Comment