Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Day Ever, This Week.

This week has been a majority, terrible. I didn't sleep one night, slept a couple hours another, and the rest left me trying to fall asleep stressed. And I'm still stressed. I thought this week would be shit ,but this day saved it. Went to California Academy of Science with Ate Grace, Kuya Jojo, CeeCee and Boogie. There was HELLA people not even exaggerating. The most people I've seen in one place ever. Every two steps you'd run into somebody. After that went to Manila Market. Yes, Dominic I didn't get run over by filipinos then Target ,but I stayed in the car the whole time then to Tita Vicks then went to Best Buy then GameStop back to BestBuy. Details take to long or because I'm exhausted.

I'm still worried not as much I don't feel like their taking this situation serious enough.

School is gonna' screw me up. I feel like an insonmiac. Whatever way it's spelled.

Oh, the one big thing. She imed two days ago. Didn't talk about because I think I came off like a bitch. I don't know why I basically shushed her off. I've missed her alot ,but for some reason I'm mad. Probably because the lack of something from her. I don't have a reason too be mad though I don't think I'm mad I'm just frustrated. It's hard to describe. Then she imed me yesterday telling me to call. I tried I did. Then I got this response. She dosen't know I know something. But right now I don't wanna' deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment