Monday, February 16, 2009

Push

Keep pushing me and I just may fall of the edge.

Boooy. You just keep pushing it huh? I don't know. He's really starting to get to me, even more. But I know there's someone else ,but He percieves me differently . It's too late now. but then again I know how he thinks of me the wrong way because of stupid rumors. Not really rumors. But misconceptions. A BIG misconception I just wonder what could of happened ,but then I again I know what happened. This is what happened. I just know we might of worked out ,but my life is just too screwed up for him. Although I know of all people He would understand the most. It's my fault though...I should of pushed it more. It's just hard to approach in that situation. I keep repeating myself. Just like fake bags this guy right now is a knock-off of the first. It may look good ,but it will never feel like the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment