Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America.  There is not a black America and a white America and a latino America or Asian America - there's the United States of America"- Barack Obama

Ehh, I had to delete some stuff. No particular reason. Just because I figured out by the end of the month I'll have too much randomn shizz. 

Tomorrows a big day Inauguration Day. First time I've been really interested in Politics. Big Day for alot of people even if it wasn't for ourselves it's a big day for everyone.  Empowering ,yet scary. I only hope Obama lives up to his word I know he can't do everything ,but fo rhis sake I hope our country improves.

*Edit: Haha, I noticed alot of blogs are a day off because I'd post them at like 3a.m. and i'd be talking about well you get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment