Friday, January 23, 2009

Blahhhh.


Enough "H's?" Just finished studying for History. Excited for tomorrow. Get to meet someone. Ok, this does not sound so enthusiastic.  Where am I going with this? I don't know. Glad everything is ok again between me and yeah. Actually, Nothing was technically wrong that she knew of. I just still wish she would tell me. Maybe she'll eventually admit it? Oh well. After hours of conversation I forgot about the whole thing. It remained in the back of my mind though. Still love her crazy ass. Haha. Still have problems with someone ,but I honestly don't have anything against it ,but it's starting to get to me.

               Highlight of the day was NOOBTOOB replied to one of my comments! I love em' watch them addictively. Sadly I didn't notice that they even replied they replied on Tuesday and I just noticed now darn youtube didn't place my reply in the right spot though. I'm going to send in a video to get it on the show. I'd die of happyness if that happened. Gotta' think of something interesting to get me o the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment