Friday, January 2, 2009

The Butt-Load System

So I basically screwed my New Years Resolution up already. So let's call this the first day of the Blogging "resolution" to blog at least every other day.  Nothing very exciting happened yesterday ,but for the sake of my memories I'll blog about today and yesterday. I know "exciting" right?


Yesterday (Thursday) I went to with Dad to Tita Vick's House to drop her off to the Airport to go off to the Homeland.  We  finally after 20 minutes of stuffing cholesterol grade burgers down our throats, brought her to the gate.  I realized how much stricter the airports are getting no joke they took away the damn plastic bag. What the hell was Tita gonna' do with a damn plastic bag? Suffocate the person behind her for kicking her chair? Seriously. 


Now on Viernes. I don't think I spelled that right. Today was quite substantial compared to yesterday where the majority of my day was left pondering on how a Plastic Bag could be such a deadly weapon. CeeCee is in the hospital because of Asthma. Eeeks, Asthma. I remember asthma, mine comes occasionally just after running ,but not compared to her. I hope she grows out of it. Me and dad bought pizza at dominoes. This is really out of order.  Then when we were actualy in the hospital me and dad spent a buttload of minutes haha, "buttload" I don't even think that's an accurate measuring system or is it? Could you imagine "Chubbybuttload", "Anorexic-Buttload" and "Cakelover-Buttload".? Well we spent a "Flabby-Arm Buttload" of time searching for the room.


Feel better Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment