Saturday, January 10, 2009

FrontofMyBackStabber or Stabbers?

Aye, Bitch. Hello there, I would like you to meet my hand.

These past days have been hectic. Haven't been to school in three days. Already technically missed four days in P.E. 'cause my stomach is being a major pain in the neck or stomach? I figured out I can't blog everyday. That would be just too much to go through. Currently I'm pissed, angry, confused all within the same negative-ass catergory. SOMEONE. Who I know dosen't read these blogs ,but I haven't even figured how blogspot works is going behind my back and talking about me. I don't mean to be a bitch and complain about it on blogspot 'cause I know I sound like one right? Fabulous. Sheer fabulousness.

I think it's funny how you pretend to ask me something just 'cause your "wondering" when I clearly know what your doing. It's not what your doing ,but more of WHO you are. At least who I thought you WERE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment