Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ooops. More like "Oh shit"

Huston, Rachel has made a problem

I'll try to respect every decision you make, seriously. I just don't want you to get fucking hurt.
Well I've explained myself already to you, you know how I see it homie just keep yourself safe, K?
Love you. You know it. Just think your getting caught up ya' know? I know your gonna' read this so thought I'd solidify it with a blog right? 

I've realized that sometimes I look for things to get angry about or be a bit mad about to distract me from what's really going on.  Then when I finally find something I'll get mad for a bit, then get mad more, hold on then let it go *most of the time. I'm not mad anymore though just wish you'd admit it haha, it'd be better if we'd talked about it. It probably turned out funny instead of me attempting to get you to admit yeah. yeah. yeah.

I'm struggling to keep my composure sometimes, not on the outside ,but inside. I think too much. Like earlier me and mom saw some starbucks cup sitting on the shelf at Tanfuran I thought about how it could be pee, then if someone picked it up and sipped it what if it had a disease, would they die? what if they didn't have insurance? why is the government so fucked up? then it pretty much went on from there. Ok, Not to that extent ,but you get the point. Other people just perplex the hell out of me. Wait not perplex. I think I sort of understand.

I understand it ,but I don't agree with it. Holding on to things just brings you more bullshit. I know that for a fact. Grudges. Exactly why the horror movie was named that. Grudges can turn life into horror movies. Just minus the spewing guts and a girl crawling out of a television. But again in the words of Jacki "I ain't trippin' ". 

*EDIT: You know what. Fuck Composure. Blogs are about whatever.So fuck it. fuck it. fuck it. I think I have the right to "trip" a bit. I'll stay out of whatever for now. I'm just bringing you so much bullshit right?

No comments:

Post a Comment