Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trust.

I'm putting my trust in God, at least I'm trying.
I'm really trying to turn it around.  God knows what. I know I'm not giving my all ,but God has gotten me and my Dad through some huge hurdles and I know he's going to let everything work out. I'm trying to remember that. 

Youth has helped alot. I miss Surefire ,but I don't think we were really learning it's sad to say ,but it didn't really change me. I know this is where I have to be. 

I'm really hoping that school will work out is it dishonest? I think God will understand if I have to do what I have to do. I hope. I'm looking forward to summer though:

-Seattle
-Canada? 
-GreatAmerica. (We better go before Mel leaves. Hehe [; )
-Cheer Camp.
-Actually practicing. Fuhreaals this time.
-And what I'm dreading the most, moving. We don't know when their gonna' kick us out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment