Thursday, May 28, 2009

ACKKKKKKKKKK.

I AM SO STRESSED.
Yes, obnoxious captialization is necessary.

My grades need to get up.
I'm scared to talk to some of my teachers.
Let's just pray everything will be alright.

Oh, that new blogspot.. 
Link later?

also, i've come to an understanding.
a huge understanding. 
can i just say, sorry.  okay i keep editing this ,but it would look stupid to put
EDIT:: EDIT: EDIT: can i just say i realize what i do, most of the time. i see how you feel now. i know i should be putting "I dont realize" than i'd be lying if i did. i see it hurts you. 

and another thing. who the heck reads my blogspot???
the randomest person like someone completely out of the blue and btw, why do people say outta' the "Blue"? what does blue represent? anyways _____ came up to me like a couple months ago and said something about one of my blogs and i was just a bit surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment