Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thinking of You.

I actually watched the whole video for that song. It hit me. Never thought I'd be crying because of a Katy Perry song. The lyrics are so raw everything I feel, what I want to say, but can't. The whole meaning the whole concept, is wow. It's not just one of those pop songs or even a sappy R&B one. There's something about it. If you could take how I feel or will even feel this song personifys it. Damn.

"Comparisons are easily done 
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one 
But still got the seed..

I guess second best is all I will know..

Cause' when I'm with him 
I'm thinking of you..

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself."

that's why it'll never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment