Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gravity

i kept this in my drafts.
thought about if i should put it up. then i realized why am i even questioning it? it's honest. open.
what i find perplexing is someone questions why they are always in a certain position or why they don't find life what they want to be in a sense or why they are never "happy."
honestly, it's been frustrating.

the way i been looking at life this past break has changed.
the more negative we become the less we are able to focus on what good we have now whatever that may be.
life has basically been, Stess. BIG stress. the type of stress that i haven't made clear to anyone except for my Dad because he knows where it's coming from and is the only one who can truly understand.

my whole meeting with Ms.Yambao helped me, loads.
she pointed out that stressing about something does harm, not any good.
i've basically blocked stress out of my life, she's helped me see that instead of stressing i could just relax and find the solution to what i'm stressing for, or just completely forget about it.

this break i surrounded myself with more "positivity" in a sense.
and ignored the negative around me, or at least tried.
the issue is, i can't get rid of it, in a way..,but deal with it.
but thats what i've come to see what life is all about dealing with "it" whatever "it" may be person,situation,anything. 

these months made me see that i can't rely on people to be there always, or at all.
and to be honest, it dosen't seem like people care, except for their...
but i know that people deal with things different ways and i accept that.
that's why i've seen that taking on a new way at viewing things makes everything seem easier even if it really isn't.

Basically. i'm just gonna' "get back up when it knocks me down" [=

No comments:

Post a Comment