Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome Choice C

Ode' the joy of Choice C. The beautiful middle ground between A and B.

At Tita's house while CeeCee pushes the buttons so I'll make this quick *ouch just got smacked in the head. I taught them well love these babies. Just wish I was a little bit older so I can drive their little butts around and spoil these cuties.

Good day today it was beautiful weather at the Metro. Got the OrangeBox. Finally I'm late at everything I want Bioshock so bad though. I know, I know, I should of gotten it a looooong time ago. Gonna' game on the big screen now that means not much myspace or aim anymore ,but I'm cool with that. Having my face plastered in a screen of high-def goodnesse if good with me. Not sure though I might not move everything to the living room ,but we'll see how this works out.

Gonna' go after this. CeeCee says,"muaw". [=

No comments:

Post a Comment