Friday, March 6, 2009

should i.

that's not really a question. notice the lack of the question mark.

i was thinking about making a new blogspot ,but this blog embodies perhaps some of the biggest changes that have ever occurred in my life.

i said a while back I wanted to make these more "honest" less backspaced ,yet theirs this big, actually gigantic wall that prevents me from that, common sense of course.

i was just flipping through my old blogs and i notice how i got so close to being specific ,but then again if i did i got scared of being to open then theirs the bad side of things getting misconstrued

so then i basically summed up blogspot in my head things can go two ways or three:
A. Become really open ,but risk your whole life just being splattered for all too see
B. Become to closed and then have people totally misconstrue the whole thing
or C. *there's no C.  just thought the whole A. B. C. thing wouldn't be complete without it

yea, i'm writing in a different style there it is again though the fact that one must justify at times what one does on damn blogspot

i think you get my point.
i'm stuck between A. and B. 

i've realized that I can't do blogspot the normal way. i've tried it and it just dosen't work.
i can't talk about every thing i did that was important that day, or even anything that was important. 

i'd like to talk about what thoughts go about in my fucked up mind, prepare to see choice C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment